- Collecting your Information
We collect your name, nationality and e-mail address, personal information from your IP address, the operating system and web browser that you use to access our website. This helps us to get statistical data and improve user experience.
We may also use a third-party service provider to manage our contact database and deliver e-mails to inform you about updates, legal developments and events/projects you might be interested in. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we request for your e-mail address and this is subject to your consent. Also, we do not collect sensitive information from you unless you knowingly and willfully provide such information.
- Using your Information
We will only use and process your personal information if:
- It is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Your consent has been obtained (where necessary) or your organisation has obtained your consent on your behalf.
- We are to maintain and develop our business relationship with you.
- We are to improve our services to you or your organization.
- We are to identify services you might be interested in, and;
- We are to process requests, enquiries or complaints form you.
It should be noted that we will only retain your information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We do not sell or conduct exchanges in any form with your personal information to a third party for pecuniary and commercial interests. Also, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have provided us to prevent unauthorized access.
- Sharing your Information
We may share your information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. For instance, we may share your information with a technology supplier for software support, only after you have consented.
For third party sites on our websites, you enter those links at your own risks. Therefore, it is advisable to review the respective Privacy Policies of those third-party sites. We will not be held responsible for their use of your personal information.
- Your Rights
You are privileged to enjoy the following rights:
- To withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletters or directly from our website.
- To request access to your personal information and for information related to its processing.
- To request for notifications.
- To request for erasure of your information.
- To prevent and stop us from using or processing your information.