- Agreement and Compliance
- Illegal Use
- Defaming or harassing or violating the legal rights to privacy of others
- The infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of Electricity Lawyer
- Attempting to harvest data about persons, including email addresses
- Creating a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Any other acts which amount to criminal conduct or raise civil liability, having breached the consolidation of a mutually beneficial environment for both you and Electricity Lawyer
- Jurisdiction/Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the:
- 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended);
- National Information Technology Development Agency Act of 2007; and
- Nigeria Data Protection Regulations of 2019.
Other applicable domestic laws can also be recognized without regard to conflicts of law principles considering reference to other jurisdictions on the Website.
- Third Party Links
- Intellectual Property Rights
The User recognizes and agrees that Electricity Lawyer owns all intellectual property rights to contents published on the Website. These include copyright and trademark rights; and these contents whether graphic, written, or in any other form, may not be redistributed, reproduced, copied, republished, translated, or transmitted, or be used in any other manner without prior consent obtained from Electricity Lawyer to that effect.
For more information or enquiries, please contact Electricity Lawyer at Support@ElectricityLawyer.com